I want to change my order. Can you do it for me?
Absolutely! Let us know via our Contact Us page or email through the details. Tell us the design you want, tee style and color, and we'll have it listed in our catalog within 24 hours.
Where is my order?
- All orders are printed, packed and shipped from Miami Florida.
- Most orders are printed and shipped out within 5 business days.
- You should have received a confirmation email when you placed your order, and will receive another email with a tracking link when your order ships. Simply click on the tracking link, and you will be automatically redirected to the tracking information.
- If it has been more than 24 hours since you placed your order, and you haven’t received an email from us, check your spam folder to see if the email ended up there. If you can’t find your tracking email, contact our friendly customer support team at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will be more than happy to assist you.
- You should expect to receive your order 5-15 business days after placing it. For international orders, international freight has been severely impacted by COVID causing worldwide delays.
|USA||5-15 Business Days|
What is your Return & Exchange policy?
All goods must be returned unworn and unwashed within 30 days of delivery. Once we receive the returned goods, we will issue you with a refund for the items only. Read our Refund Policy page for full terms and conditions.
Incorrectly Fulfilled or Damaged items
We will replace an item if it has been delivered incorrectly (wrong design, style/color/sizes) or with defects. On receipt of a photo of the item received, we will send out a replacement at no charge. No need to send back the incorrect or defective item.
Change of Mind
Due to the fulfillment method of printing each item to order, we aren’t able to offer exchanges or refunds due to change of mind. ‘Change of Mind’ includes, but not limited to;
- Ordering incorrect sizing
- Ordering the wrong color or design
What are your T-Shirts made from?
We print on quality cotton tee's by Gildan, Next Level, AS Colour and Bella+Canvas, and utilize the latest Direct-to-Garment (DTG) printing technology to deliver retail quality prints with amazing colors and industry leading wash durability.
How do I wash a garment with DTG printing?
- Cold wash only
- Avoid harsh detergents
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not iron the print area
- Line dry inside out
- Wash before wearing
Why wash before wearing?
You may notice a subtle smell as a result of the printing process. It's completely non-toxic and disappears after the first wash.
How do I contact you?
If you have any questions that are not on this FAQ page, please contact us on our Facebook page OR please email us at email@example.com, and we will reply to your inquiry as soon as we can.